Product Development Assistant
Arctic Fox Hair Color is looking for an intelligent, proactive Product Development Assistant to help organize upcoming new products and a variety of projects.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Product Development Assistant is a superbly organized, creative and resourceful team player with great communication skills, efficient time management and ability to solve problems. This position starts as part-time with full-time an option down the line.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Communicate daily with cross functional departments - Marketing, Design, Public Relations, and Operations
- Organizing samples, digital files, product request forms, etc.
- Update weekly progress reports for multiple product lines simultaneously to maintain accurate information
- Track samples and approvals according to calendar due dates
- Follow the purchase order process for timeliness and accuracy
- Support product development department with administrative tasks
- Communicate via email with off-shore vendors/factories to make progress on product development timeline
- Able to create organization for a variety of projects with minimal supervision
- Liaison between production labs, packaging designers, and vendors
- Able to proof and verify accurate copy
Education: High School, some college helpful
Experience: 1-3 years similar experience
- Working knowledge of Excel & Office Suite
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Communication both verbal and written
Social Media Specialist
Work with our social media team to plan and execute our social media marketing strategies. Come up with creative copy, unique captions and captivating social media posts that resonate with our audience.
- Creating and managing social media posts for Instagram, Facebook. Twitter, etc. to grow brand visibility.
- Assist with identifying and developing relationships with key digital influencers.
- Appear in daily IG stories and be a voice and face for our brand
- Create and maintain relationship with influencers
- Identify influencers who are on brand
- Manage and grow affiliate program
- Assist with paid collaborations, contracts etc.
- Use social media analytics to increase ROI on campaigns.
- Day to day marketing operations and execution within social media and creative teams.
- Maintain project pipelines and update social media content calendar.
- Support event logistics and execution as needed.
- Regularly reviews and updates marketing collateral, digital assets and influencer collaboration programs.
- Track, measure, and report against marketing campaigns.
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-Types over 40wpm
-Must be able to provide examples of successful execution of social media marketing strategy and analytics
-Exceptional organizational skills
-Go getter attitude
-Ability to anticipate trends
-A minimum of 2 years total experience working in social media with another brand
-Candidates with experience in the beauty industry preferred
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
We offer an open, creative and collaborative environment at our offices in Carlsbad, CA. Perks include:
weekly catered lunches
stocked snacks and drinks
regular team outings
a flexible work schedule
floating holiday for your birthday month
earned vacation time
Arctic Fox is the fastest growing semi-permanent hair color line in the USA! We are the creators of long-lasting, bright, vegan and cruelty-free hair color! We donate 15% of our profits to three different charities in the USA to help save animals in need.