A preliminary patch test should be conducted before the product is applied.
- Select a small test area of skin behind the ear or in the inner fold of the elbow.
- Wash the test area of skin with mild soap and water and dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a thin coat of your specific Arctic Fox hair color to the test area and let dry.
- Leave the test area uncovered and undisturbed for 24 hours.
- Examine the test area carefully.
- Do not use the product on the person tested if there are any signs of irritation.